Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Assignment 1-Autobiography

Hello everyone! My name is Lily. I am a nineteen-year-old girl. I was brought up in Xinzhuang where I have lived for nineteen years. There are four people in my family, including my father, my mother, my elder brother and me. I am a student of National Taipei University of Business. I major in Applied Foreign Language. I have a part-time job in a cram school. My interest is photography. I like to go out with my family and take lots of pictures. I think taking pictures is a good way to keep memories. In the future, I hope I have a chance to share the photos with you.

4 comments:

  1. love you my dear
    I'll always be with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dog! I also keep a dog in my hometown. Hope we can take pictures sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lily.
    Nice to meet you.
    It's very nice to talk to you. You are so friendly and easygoing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice introduction, Lily. Yes, photos do help us to "record" what we have done, and could be good memories when we look back in the future.

    ReplyDelete