Sunday, May 10, 2015

Assignment 5-My story

Connect the dots

As Steve Jobs said,” you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards.” When I was about nine or ten, my parents took me to a cram school for learning English. Spending extra time and learning English in the cram school made me got good grades in English tests. I also found English is an interesting subject and I like it. After becoming a junior high school student, I still got high scores in this subject. Among all the subjects, I always did well in English. Three years later, I graduated from junior high school and I chose to attend the Applied English of San-Chung Commercial and Industrial Vocational High School. Now, I major in the Department of Applied Foreign Language in NTUB. If my parents had never had me studying English from an early age, I couldn't find that I am interested in English and good at it.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lily! I'm very glad to know your story on connecting the dots. Eventually you have found your own interesting educational path and keep on going! There are more dots to connect in your future, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that you enjoy learning English. Yes, there will be more "dots" to connect in the future. Just keep going!

    ReplyDelete