Sunday, May 17, 2015

Assignment 6-TED Talk

Matt Cutts: Try something new for 30 days



I had learned a similar idea from a test. I also wrote that sentence down and pasted it on my desk. The sentence is “if a person repeats his/her behavior twenty-one times, and it would become a habit; if he/she repeats this habit the same times, and it would be personality. Personality makes destiny; therefore, bad habit can’t make good achievement.” I want to share an example about my daily life to you. I used not to wear lotion, so my skin is dry. One day, my friend looked my legs; she told me my legs were too dry and looked terrible. After that, I tried to wear lotion day by day. It works and now I wear lotion every day. Although this example can’t be regarded as a great achievement; it makes my skin much better. 

1 comment:

  1. Good example Lily. It is only very simple action but the result is undeniable. Maybe we can say expect the unexpected in life!

    ReplyDelete